Scarecrow Swag Pumpkin Patch Wreath Swag with a little scarecrow is quietly looking over his pumpkins. But watch out for the black bird perched right next to him in a grass filled nest. The scarecrow is wired in so when you are done with the swag he can easily be removed.
A fall scene in a swag form. The swag includes a variety of flowers and greenery. The base starts with pine, baby’s grass, wispy warm tone grass sprigs and ferns. To that was added berries and an assortment of fall sprays. Big yellow sunflowers along with smaller sunflowers in rust compliment the oak and maple leaves. The large pumpkins are tucked in to the pumpkin patch.
There is a large hook at the top to hang it from. The wired edge ribbon bow is made up of maple leaves and ivory ribbon and a fall plaid.
- Handmade (See shipping times)
- 2 Ribbon bow, plaid & maple leaf wired edge ribbon
- Large, approximately 20 in. wide x 36 in. long (including the round hook at the top) x about 6 in. deep
- Burnt orange & yellow gold sunflowers
- Pumpkins in orange, green & ivory
- Sweet stuffed scarecrow w/ bird nest & black bird
- Constructed using wire and glue for well made swag
- Felt piece is placed along the spine to give a finished look & protect your door
About the Process
When designing a fall wreath swag like this Scarecrow Swag Pumpkin Patch, it’s easy to let your imagination run with it. What do you think of when you think of fall and autumn? I automatically think of plaid ribbon, scarecrows, maple leaves, sunflowers and pumpkins. Orange colors are a must but it is fun to add something different like green pumpkins and even a cream one. I like my designs to look wispy so when I can add grasses or ferns that fall from the swag all the better.
When to start decorating for fall, you ask? We found an interesting article on just that very subject: