Autumn Festival hydrangea fall wreath swag to celebrate the fall season and make your home look warm and inviting. A celebration of fall colors wraps around your home and family. Are you wanting something different on your front door that stands out from what everyone else has? Natural looking and well constructed, this hydrangea swag will fit the bill.
- Handmade (See shipping times)
- Burlap ribbon bow, wired edge, to hold it’s shape
- Measures approximately 17 in. wide x 34 in. long (including the round hook at the top) x approx. 6 in. deep
- Hydrangea colors are burgundy, brown and orange/ rust shades
- Constructed using wire and glue for well made swag
- Felt piece is placed along the back spine to give a finished look & protect your door
- Hanging ribbon tails extend from the bottom of the swag
- Burgundy berries
About the Process
It’s the final touch, it’s the icing on the cake, it’s the punctuation mark at the end of the sentence, that’s what a floral piece conveys from your front door all the way to the road. You’ll feel proud of your home when you welcome family and friends. Sometimes just a minor touch like a wreath or swag on your front door can make all the difference and shows the care you give to your home inside and out. Our wreath swags are something a bit different that gives a unique look to you home decor. And who doesn’t want to stand out from the crowd? Autumn Festival Hydrangea wreath swag will add warmth to your decorating. Use it as a starting point to add a warm color scheme to pots and planters, an orange or rust fall mum arrangement or some hanging baskets in purple, rust and burgundy to mix to accentuate the color scheme. If you’ve already decorated your porch, then use your autumn festival hydrangea wreath as the final touch to bring the colors of your porch to your front door. Autumn Festival Hydrangea Wreath Swag makes a love addition.